Hob with retractable hood
A hob with an integrated hood is the latest trend for those looking for a minimalist kitchen, with a linear design and the latest technology.It is two electrical appliances in one that combines aesthetics with practicality.
Before seeing the overview of the most famous brands, we remind you that when you opt for this type of item, the kitchen design must take a few things into account:
- first of all consider whether the hood is suction or filtering, therefore whether it needs fumes to escape, or if it will only have special grilles that purify the air.
- You must consider where it is positioned and the size of the motor (with the assembly sheet of each element).
- The type of furniture on which it will be mounted: if a base with hinged door or if a base with pull-out baskets, which could be mounted with a reduced depth.
The Bora extraction system
The sophisticated Bora extraction system extracts the hob’s odours and water vapour down into the unit.It is available in three different versions, the Basic, Classic and Professional, with touch control and designed to ensure maximum use and cleaning efficiency.
- Automatic extractor control
- Unique operating panel to manage all functions with a single touch
- Simple cleaning
- Minimalistic design
- Modular system to combine the hood with induction, gas or Tepan stainless steel grills
- Minimum volume
- Accurate control of the temperature
Sintesi by Falmec
Thanks to its minimalist design, reduced dimensions, energy efficiency and ease of installation and cleaning, Sintesi, the cooking system with extraction by Falmec, won an Iconic Award and four European Product Design Awards in 2018.
- Stainless steel (AISI 304) scotch brite finish
- 4 cooking zones with automatic pan recognition
- 9 cooking levels + High Power Boost
- Timer / minute minder
- Control lock / child lock
- Double Bridge function
Kompak by Galvamet
Kompak has an extraordinary extraction capacity, guarantees maximum safety in daily use and features an extremely elegant design.It is a real powerhouse of technology, equipped with countless features to simplify life in the kitchen.
- The entire structure is composed by wear and heat resistant materials, no detail is in plastic!
- Push-pull opening of the flaps at controlled speed to select the aspiration area, for less consumption and noise.
- No visible detail is removable or needs to be washed in the dishwasher.
- The anti grease filter and the grease drip tray are easily removable and can be washed in the dishwasher.
- An easy-to-open valve allows a simple discharge of the liquid collected from the condensation.
- an electronic sensor signals the display of the highest level in the liquid collecting pan.
- telescopic height and depth make it adaptable to any device
- the motor located inside the plinth ensures an easy reparation of the engine itself or of the induction hob
NikolaTesla by Elica
NikolaTesla has a decisive design, the highest quality materials and performs its task of collecting fumes wonderfully.In addition, this induction hob extractor works silently and offers excellent energy efficiency.To complete the package, it features elegant and practical touch controls with ten speeds.
- it prevents wasted energy advising when a cooking zone is on, and automatically turn on a cooking zone when it detects a pot.
- SNAP device automatically activates the hood to amplify the filtering power.
- The new Elica technology is able to achieve filtering thresholds of 82% against the market average of 60%. It can be regenerated for up to 3 years.
- the Stop&Go button, you can switch off all the cooking zones.
- function that lets you set the hob with three programmes optimised for both very delicate cooking as well as cooking at high power.
Galileo by Faber
GALILEO is a recessed hood on the hob and is available in an aluminum finish or in glass.A minimalist hood, it features touch control commands, which allow you to adjust both the induction plates and the hood itself.When the hood is in operation it opens by lifting a lid to reveal the extraction system.
- Touch slider controls are complemented by maximum power, total safety and silence.
- waterproof motor technology.
- The motor’s compact design leaves enough free space inside the cabinet for a utensil drawer to be fitted immediately beneath.
It might also interest you
01.02.2022 | Focus On